Yesterday was the BIG day; the day I have been dreading, fearing, worrying about, praying for......
The outcome wasn't what I was hoping for, and yet I have peace.
God is in control and the battle is the Lord's. I will continue to stand still and wait for Him to fight. And while I am waiting I will continue to praise and count my Blessings.
This week I am thankful for:
651. Getting to spend time with my daughter
652. Visiting my awesome friends at Livin Nutrition and
653. Being blessed with a free yummy shake
653. Seeing my friend and stylist Mandy at Teri's Hair Loft and
654. Being blessed by her amazing kindness
655. Safety on my long drive
656. A nice, cheap motel to stay in
657. My wonderful sister letting me stay at her house
658. A hug from my 20 year old son
659. Pumpkin Spice coffee - yep, it's that time again. :)
660. Sharing a meal with family and
661. A bed with puppies
662. No more Spinning Wheels
663. Getting to have my youngest son overnight
664. Peace in the midst of chaos and confusion
665. Victory in Jesus
What's on your list today?
Would you like to keep up with this blog? Sign up to get my posts emailed to your inbox right here. Or just like us on Facebook.