This battle is too hard. I can't stop fighting because the price is too high, but I don't feel like I can go on because the road is too long.
But you will not even need to fight. Take your positions; then stand still and watch the LORD’s victory. He is with you. 2 Chronicles 20:17 NLTI have to believe that God is fighting with me; He is fighting for me. I don't see blessings right now and I don't feel like praising . . . but I will.
God, there are times when I feel like I am dying inside. But I know that You are always worthy of my praise. So I will begin to praise You in this storm.
God has shown His Love towards me this week through:
631. Prayers of a stranger
632. Angels in disguise
633. A Gathering of Two (or more)
634. Friends who empty the litter box for me
635. Freshly washed sheets
636. A God who walks with me Through the Fire
637. Cell phones and texts messages that allow me to stay in contact
638. The strength and maturity of my children
639. An amazing outpouring of love and support
640. Finding rest in the Mighty Arms of my Heavenly Father
What's on your list today?
Would you like to keep up with this blog? Sign up to get my posts emailed to your inbox right here. Or just like us on Facebook.