I've been distracted by things that are no more. There have been so many changes and I've been more focused on things left behind than the Blessings You have laid out in front of me. Others have pointed out the sun shining brightly around me, but all I have seen is the darkness.
Weeping may last through the night, but joy comes with the morning. Psalm 30:5 NLT
This week I am especially thankful for:
621. A job
622. New education opportunities for my son
623. Amazing friends opening their hearts and home to me
624. Medical coverage
625. Fellowship with believers who continue to challenge me
626. Spending time with my best friend
627. Rediscovering passions that have been hidden for a long time
628. Needs being met through unexpected avenues
629. Being able to "let go" of my grown children, knowing I have raised them to the best of my ability.
630. The promise of dawn
What's on your list today?
Would you like to keep up with this blog? Sign up to get my posts emailed to your inbox right here. Or just like us on Facebook.