Shall we accept good from God, and not trouble?”
We can't thank God for His wisdom and mercy when things are going well and then question His judgment when bad things come our way. God is good all the time and always worthy of our praise.
This week I am praising Him for:
606. Freshly washed cars
607. Roof over my head
608. Cheering for the best team in college basketball.... KU!
609. Getting to watch KU play in the NCAA championship game tonight
610. Maturity and growth of my beautiful daughter
611. The look and smell of freshly cut grass
612. Watching my boys play basketball together
613. God's hedge of protection during uncertain circumstances
614. Fun games I can play on my phone - Draw Something, Words with Friends, etc
615. Seeing my husband truly happy
616. The sound of singing birds in the early morning
617. Bottled water
618. Spending mornings with my youngest son as we home school.
619. Excitement over our upcoming vacation
620. My truly dear friends that comfort me when I'm hurting and allow me to do the same for them.
What's on your list today?
Would you like to keep up with this blog? Sign up to get my posts emailed to your inbox right here. Or just like us on Facebook.
Multitudes on Mondays @ A Holy Experience