After he said this, he showed them his hands and side. The disciples were overjoyed when they saw the Lord. Again Jesus said, “Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you.”
A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you!” Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.”
John 20:19-21; 26-27
Jesus came through locked doors to bring His message of peace. He loves you that much. So stop doubting and just believe.
Continuing to count my Blessings, this week I am thankful for:
561. The sale of my daughter's van
562. The blessing that van is to my friends who bought it
563. Seeing people respond to the call to seek God's blessings
564. A congregation that is excited to give to God
565. A casual meeting that turned into an opportunity to minister
566. God's amazing grace which allows passion to be developed
567. The smile on someone's face when given the opportunity to use their talents for God
568. Amazing times of connecting with my husband
569. Prayers answered for a good friend
570. Being able to walk without my knee hurting
571. Beautiful, fat snow flakes in the morning, warm sunshine in the afternoon to melt it all away
572. My husband finally getting over his cold
573. Relaxing Sunday afternoon cuddled up with my husband
574. Being reminded that God is sure even when we are unsure
575. Being used to minister to a couple people even when I didn't feel worthy
What's on your list today?
Would you like to keep up with this blog? Sign up to get my posts emailed to your inbox right here. Or just like us on Facebook.
Multitudes on Mondays @ A Holy Experience