So it is with our Heavenly Father. He loves us so much! And because He loves, He disciplines. God has so many blessings that He wants to bestow upon us, but some of those blessings are dependent upon our obedience. We can't continue to disobey God's commands and expect Him to reward our behavior- God loves us too much for that.
Are you submitting to the loving discipline of your Heavenly Father?
Continuing to count my many Blessings:
546. A long walk/talk with my husband yesterday afternoon
547. Beautiful weather that allowed us to take that walk
548. Great encouragement from unexpected sources about our ministry at church
549. God using a dear friend to remind me to "let God into my heart."
550. Wonderful 2 day women's conference hosted by our church.
551. Friends that surround me with grace
552. Heart to heart connections
553. Gifts from my hubby - Coke Zero and a beautiful card
554. A rearranged office at work
555. Quiet evenings at home and productive days at church
556. Dear friends who remind me that I am loved, appreciated, and cared for
557. New car for my daughter
558. People who surround my husband, their pastor, with love and support
559. Work for my husband today
560. Strength for the moment
What's on your list today?
Would you like to keep up with this blog? Sign up to get my posts emailed to your inbox right here. Or just like us on Facebook.
Multitudes on Mondays @ A Holy Experience