They deliberately forget that God made the heavens by the word of his command, and he brought the earth out from the water and surrounded it with water. 2 Peter 3:5 NLTThese words hit me every time I read them. I've read this verse in several different versions and they all speak the same thing; this wasn't an accidental forgetting. They didn't just get busy and forget - this was an act of their will.
Gratitude is a God-honoring attitude
So this week I am grateful for:
516. An awesome friend who jumps in to help me anytime I need it.
517. Being used by God to deliver a message of His Great Love
518. Hearing from another friend that God has been reminding her of His Love for her
519. Thunder, lightening, and much needed rain
520. My godly husband who listens to God's promptings and gets up at 4:30 am to pray
521. Seeing my life in a different perspective through the eyes of my friends
522. Evening spent laughing with my sisters and daughter
523. Being reminded that God is in control and I should let go of my expectations
524. Waking up to a light dusting of snow that quickly melted
525. Praying with my husband
526. Reminders from God that I am Accepted
527. Beautiful sunny Sunday afternoon
528. My Great God who thinks I am worth the price that was paid to redeem me
529. Time for my husband to relax and do something he wants to do
530. Celebrating the birth of my twins 20 years ago today
What's on your list today?
Would you like to keep up with this blog? Sign up to get my posts emailed to your inbox right here. Or just like us on Facebook.
Multitudes on Mondays @ A Holy Experience