This exercise of listing my blessings each week is redirecting my focus and perspective, from the earthly to the eternal. Instead of dwelling on my present circumstances, I begin to notice more of His provision, and I am reminded of the faithfulness of my amazing God.
This week I am thankful for:
471. Feeling safe enough with my close friends to open my heart to them.
472. Freshly washed towels
473. The space heater in my office that keeps my feet warm.
474. My husband allowing me to sit and rest while he cleaned up the kitchen after dinner
475. My new insulated coffee mug that keeps my coffee warm while I'm reading my Bible.
476. Hot showers
477. My husband taking such good care of me when I wasn't feeling well
478. Finally feeling better after a week of sinus/cold gunk
479. Seeing my husband's passion and vision for our church
480. The first snow of the season
481. The stillness of the very early morning - just God and me.
482. The gentle, correcting nudge of the Holy Spirit
483. The powerful message found in songs - the way music speaks to me
484. Saturday morning breakfast from McDonalds
485. White Chocolate Macademia nut cookies from Subway
486. Supporting my friends through prayer, and being supported by them in the same way.
What's on your list today?
Would you like to keep up with this blog? Sign up to get my posts emailed to your inbox right here. Or just like us on Facebook.
Multitudes on Mondays @ A Holy Experience