This week I am especially thankful for:
501. God's Amazing Grace
502. Watching my youngest son mature into a young man
503. An open and honest talk with my husband, daughter and I
504. Time on a Saturday to play and worship with my daughter
505. Little irritations that draw me closer to God
506. Shipment from Keurig with yummy coffee flavors
507. A love for my husband that grows stronger everyday
508. A shipment of car parts
509. My daughter's van finally being fixed
510. Getting my car back after my daughter driving it for a week
511. Open windows in January
512. New laptop to use in my role as church secretary
513. Making plans for an upcoming vacation
514. The second issue of Christian Women's Voice coming out February 15th
515. Being loved - by my husband, my family, my friends, and especially my God.
What's on your list today?
Would you like to keep up with this blog? Sign up to get my posts emailed to your inbox right here. Or just like us on Facebook.
Multitudes on Mondays @ A Holy Experience