The Bible says, "What you say flows from what is in your heart." (Luke 6:45 NLT) If my thoughts and words are more reflective of the things of this world than of God, then I have to question who is really seated on the throne of my heart.
Search me, O God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.
Point out anything in me that offends you,
and lead me along the path of everlasting life.
I want to continue counting my blessings and worship God, even after I leave this room.
Today I'm thankful for:
487. Dinner out with my husband
488. New shower head for my shower
489. Learning to trust and open my heart more to my friends
490. Scriptures that pop into my head first thing in the morning
491. Kleenex with lotion
492. Hand Sanitizer
493. Being able to run - I can do all things through Christ
494. Date night with my hubby
495. Friends who care enough to push when they can tell there's something wrong
496. The wonderful sense of humor of my youngest son.
497. Reminder that this world is not my home - all I need is Jesus!
498. That I have a husband who is crazy in love with me
499. Hidden blessings discovered in my daughter's broken car
500. Having my beautiful daughter sing with me for worship
What's on your list today?
Would you like to keep up with this blog? Sign up to get my posts emailed to your inbox right here. Or just like us on Facebook.
Multitudes on Mondays @ A Holy Experience