So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the household of faith. Galatians 6:10 ESV
So encourage each other and build each other up, just as you are already doing.
1 Thessalonians 5:11 NLT
But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today, so that none of you may be hardened by sin's deceitfulness. Hebrews 3:13 NIVWith the New Year comes new resolutions, resolutions to do something for yourself or to make your life better in some way. But I have a challenge for you ~ this year, instead of thinking of yourself, resolve to be an encourager to someone else.
I am praying for each and every person who reads these words today. I may not know you, but God does, and He knows exactly what you need this day. So I am praying that you experience His Perfect Love in a fresh, new way today. Be blessed today, my friends!
Continuing my list of blessings, this week I am thankful for:
441. Pumpkin Spice coffee and creamer - but not used together (smiles)
442. God's protection over me in a car accident
443. God's protection over my daughter who hit a deer that same day
444. Work for my husband all week
445. A listening ear
446. A day spent taking down Christmas decorations and cleaning the house
447. Windows open, warm sunshine and beautiful weather while cleaning
448. Reminders from God that My life does have purpose
449. Learning to be intentional in my walk with God
450. Awesome worship service to start off the new year
451. My husband, who brought me a salad, a Coke Zero, and a pint of Ben & Jerry's ice cream
452. Laughing so hard with my daughter that my head and stomach hurt
453. Free "new" office furniture for me
454. Being encouraged so that I can encourage others
455. A new year, a new attitude, and a fresh perspective
What's on your list today?
Would you like to keep up with this blog? Sign up to get my posts emailed to your inbox right here. Or just like us on Facebook.
Messy Mondays @ Evatt's Beautiful Mess
Multitudes on Mondays @ A Holy Experience