It starts as something so small. I wasn't feeling well the first part of last week, which led to a clouded mind. Do you get that way when you are sick? Everything becomes a little fuzzy, and through that fuzziness, little whispers of doubt began to be placed in my heart. I took off my eyes off my Redeemer and began to notice more of my circumstances.
Our circumstances and emotions change like shifting sand. If our happiness is based on our surroundings and circumstances we will feel like we are on a roller coaster ride, and we will be left with an empty heart.
When our life is found in God, we experience true happiness, peace, and joy. God never changes! His love for me remains the same. I've been reminded of that fact, and now my heart is full once again.
408. My 14 year old son that is still willing to sit on my lap
409. Wonderful support of my friends
410. Technology that allows me to talk to those friends, even if they are many miles away
411. A text message received at just the right time
412. Sunday afternoon spent on the sofa with my hubby
413. New babies at church that I can snuggle
414. The freedom we have in Christ
415. A heart full of God's love
416. The hope we have in Christ
417. A kitty that likes to spend time with me (and my warm laptop)
418. A house decorated for Christmas - finally
What's on your list today?
Messy Mondays @ Evatt's Beautiful Mess
Multitudes on Mondays @ A Holy Experience