This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him. 1 John 5:14-15
Do you pray with the confidence that God hears you? Do you believe that when you pray, according to His will, He will answer you?
If you pray to be used by God, you better believe He's going to answer.
If you ask for His Spirit to fall fresh on you, it's going to happen.
If you ask God to open the floodgates of Heaven and rain down, you better get ready.
So if you sinful people know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give good gifts to those who ask him. Matthew 7:11
Come before the throne of grace with confidence today. Your Heavenly Father loves you!
On my gratitude list this week:
369. A garage to pull into when it's raining
370. People with the gift of service
371. The sun shining after several days of rain
372. Encouraging, interactive Bible study on Wednesday night
373. Continually being pulled out of my comfort zone
374. Discovering that if God calls me out He will give me the strength to go and do
375. Quiet morning by the fireplace, drinking coffee and reading God's Word
376. A quiet Friday, after a long, busy week
377. My vacuum cleaner
378. A washer and dryer
379. Putting myself in someone else's shoes and realizing we are all the same
380. Hearing those challenges from God, saying, "But Lisa . . . "
381. Confidence to boldly approach the throne of God
382. Knowing that He hears my prayers and will answer
383. And as my Loving Father, I can be sure that all His gifts are good.
What's on your list today?
Messy Mondays @ Evatt's Beautiful Mess
Multitudes on Mondays @ A Holy Experience