The high priests and religious leaders understood the scriptures. They knew the prophesies of a Messiah, and they were searching, waiting, and watching for this Savior to come.
Then the high priest asked him, “Are you the Messiah, the Son of the Blessed One?” Jesus said, "I Am." Mark 14:61,62
These men were searching for a Savior, they needed a Savior; and here He stood, right in their home.
Sometimes the answer we need the most is standing right in front of us.
How many times do we struggle, looking for the answer? We search everywhere for help when Jesus is right next to us saying, "I AM."
Jesus' answer to the high priest should have been cause for great celebration and rejoicing, but they choose to ignore the answer, and crucified Him instead.
What will you do when you find what you've been searching for?
Continuing my list of blessings:
337. Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
338. New CD's for my birthday
339. Watching the Chief's play - and win
340. The opportunity to go behind the veil
341. Celebrating with my family
342. A lazy Saturday at home
343. Absolutely beautiful weekend weather!
344. Seeing my husband so enthusiastic about his sports.
345. Awesome, enthusiastic worship at church Sunday
346. HGTV's House Hunters
347. The Great I AM
Messy Mondays @ Evatt's Beautiful Mess