I'm a photographer wannabe, and I just recently started taking pictures. I'm not sure what I am doing, but I know what speaks beauty to me - anything having to do with nature. This is a shot I captured while at the zoo last week.
I just love how the little pink flower seems to stand out amidst the green. I want to stand out like that in the world.
Thanks, Traci, for encouraging us to stop and capture a little beauty everyday.
Continuing to count my blessings, from 1 - 1000. This week I am thankful for:
290. Our Daily Bread devotional
291. God's mirror that reflects the condition of my heart.
292. Growing closer to God and His amazing Love
293. People with passion
295. An unexpected, but welcomed new kitty
296. Beautiful weather for a fun day trip to the zoo
297. God's amazing creation - I LOVE fall!!!
298. Two of my favorite boys
299. The fact that Jesus never gets freaked out
300. Candy corn