You see, I'm a thinker (code for worrier), and I have a lot to think about.
The other day as I was "thinking" about something, God spoke six little words directly to my heart. There is great power in these words, so I shared them with my sweet sisters and God used those six little words to speak to their hearts.
Because there is such power in these six little words, I want to share them with you. Remember, these are God's words, not my words. These six little words brought complete peace to my heart,
It's not yours to worry about.
So every time you feel yourself start to "think" about something, just repeat these six little words, and make them personal for you. Say to your soul and to the worry, "It's not mine to worry about."
There's power in those six little words.
Continuing my list of blessings, and linking up with others at A Holy Experience
226. Peace, even though husband is still not working
227. More time for hubby to study since he's not working
228. A free printer to use with my laptop
229. Haircuts for two boys
230. Windows open, a/c off thanks to cooler temps
231. Tickle fights with my 13 year old son
232. Cool mornings
233. The sound of men's voices working down the street
234. Praying in the morning and answers in the afternoon
235. Men who meet faithfully every Tuesday for Bible study
236. The sound of a lawnmower in the morning
237. Air conditioning, which we had to turn back on because the heat returned
238. Job for my son, and it's full-time
239. Watching the fog roll in, then disappear as the sun takes over the sky
240. The reminder that, "it's not mine to worry about."
241. The Presence of Almighty God while cleaning the kitchen sink.
242. Miniature golf and ice cream with my favorite three boys
243. Two nights of wild storms, but no damage
244. Peaceful Saturday mornings
245. Finding hidden treasures at an antique stores
246. Sunday lunch with new friends
247. Being challenged to move from the What If
What's on your list?