Get to know God. When you do, you'll never be the same!
I was sent a copy of this book for review by the publisher.
Continuing my list of blessings, counting to 1,000 gifts and beyond with Anne and others at A Holy Experience.
211. Sleeping in on a Monday morning
212. Seeing a movie in the middle of a Monday with my husband and youngest son.
213. Big break in the heat wave
214. Preseason football
215. Lunch with my sweet sisters
216. Celebrating my dad's 71st birthday
217. Job interview for my oldest son
218. Daughter's van completely fixed
219. God's provision so we could fix the van
220. God's chisel
221. The fact that I'm not who I used to be
222. Awesome, awesome worship service
223. Kneeling in the Presence of the Almighty God
224. Remembering that worship is not something we do with our mouths, but with our hearts
225. Reese's Blizzard from Dairy Queen (didn't I list that one before? Oh well, I love them!)