Sing a new song to the LORD!
Let the whole earth sing to the LORD!
Publish his glorious deeds among the nations.
Tell everyone about the amazing things he does.
We pay for an internet connection in our home, but it is not wireless. When we recently got our laptops, we discovered that we could "borrow" a neighbor's wireless internet connection. Please don't judge me or throw things, but we do "borrow" that connection from time to time. I promise we will soon get our own wireless router. Now on to my point of this post. (smiles)
The wireless internet connect that we "borrow" from a neighbor isn't working right now. That means my laptop can only be used for word processing and playing games, but it was designed for more than that. Without the connection to the internet, it can't be used for it's full potential.
Not being able to use that "borrowed" connection got me thinking. Because the connection is not mine, I am limited. I'm not able to use it anytime I want to since I don't have full access to the connection. God wants to give us full access to His throne and to His power, but we have to accept Him as our own. We can't borrow a connection to God from our parents, spouse, pastor or friends. If you haven't already made you own connection (relationship) with Jesus, do it today. You will receive full access to all of Him and then you will be able to live up to your full potential.
Continuing my list of blessings:
126. Walks and talks with God
127. The ability to walk
128. God's amazing creation
129. Working together with my husband
130. Peanut butter toast, bacon and a glass of milk
131. New blog designs
132. Tickle fights with my 13 year old son - you're never too old to laugh
133. Playing on the worship team with my 19 year old son
134. Men who weren't afraid to stand up for what they believed in by signing the Declaration of Independence
135. Men and women who still fight for our freedom
136. Fireworks displays
137. The freedom we have in Christ Jesus
Linking up with A Holy Experience