It is good to give thanks to the Lord,
to sing praises to the Most High.
It is good to proclaim your unfailing love in the morning,
your faithfulness in the evening.
You thrill me, Lord, with all you have done for me!
I sing for joy because of what you have done.
Psalm 92:1-2, 4
Happy Monday! It's time to count our blessings again. Here's what is on my list:
103. Taking the Gospel to the streets
104. Women who are willing to be used by God
105. Seeing the church transition from a building to God's people
106. Open windows
107. Cooler weather for the official start of summer
108. Games of ping pong with my son
109. Sunday afternoon naps
110. Kitty caretakers
111. Mozzarella sticks from Sonic
113. Safety in the storms
Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1114. A hubby who will go to the store just to get more creamer for my coffee
117. Seeing a great turnout for the neighborhood block party
118. People who leave a living legacy
119. New blog designs
120. A good night's sleep in a comfy bed
In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, O LORD, will keep me safe. Psalm 4:8
121. We were without power for about an hour this morning due to wind damage from the storms overnight. I think God used that to remind me of something else I'm thankful for - electricty!
122. Washer, dryer and dishwasher
123. Fans that provide a breeze and white noise while I'm sleeping
125. Smart phones that help me feel connected when the power is out.
What's on your list?
Counting my blessings and participating in
Multitudes on Monday at A Holy Experience.