I am participating in Multitudes on Mondays at A Holy Experience, counting my 1,000 gifts and beyond.
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above,
coming down from the Father of lights with whom
there is no variation or shadow due to change.
Today I am thankful for:
1. My Heavenly Father who loves me unconditionally.
2. My husband who preaches God's Word with conviction.
3. Three wonderful children who are a gift from God.
4. Getting dirty, sunburned and sore working in the back yard.
5. Broken hearts and answered prayers
6. The Holy Spirit moving powerfully during worship.
7. Worship cd's that position my soul to receive from God.
8. The love and support of awesome friends.
9. Lazy Sunday afternoons
10. My world of bloggy friends
11. God's desire to use even me.
12. Coke Zero
13. Blooming lilac trees
14. Fresh Mulch
15. New perspective
What are you thankful for today?