My heart is heavy for these people. Saturday evening we were under a tornado warning and told to take cover. Of course, we went out on the deck to watch the storm (smiles). I was disappointed that all we got was a beautiful lightening display. I love storms! I wanted to see a tornado, but I would never wish this damage on anyone. I can't imagine losing everything. I'm having a hard time thinking of blessings, but I know that it's especially important to count our blessings in times like this, so today I want to continue my list.
42. A God who is always in control, even in the midst of a storm
43. God's Majesty displayed in creation
44. Never having to say goodbye to forever friends
45. Testimonies of answered prayer
46. Quiet times with my husband
47. Loud times with my family
48. Cell phones and computers
49. Gifts of cereal
50. Freshly cut grass
51. Challenges to go deeper with God
52. Summer break
53. Snoring poopies (that's what I call my dogs)
54. My kid's sarcastic sense of humor
55. Laughing at a movie we've seen a hundred times
56. Prayers to my God who always hears
What are you thankful for today?
Counting my blessings by participating in Multitudes on Monday at A Holy Experience.